Sunday, September 6, 2009

My first & second WEDDINGS ever!

Here are sneak peaks at my first ever wedding... i traveled to cali to shoot this lovely couple... T&D are great people... T is actually a friends relative and it was a joy to be a part of their happy day... we were all very grateful for nice weather... i was so worried about the cali heat... but it wasnt there...










here we have my lovely coworker and her sweet other half... K and i started a day apart at my "normal" job and since that day we knew i was shooting her wedding... at the time i thought her wedding would be my first... but the trip to cali ended up being the first... but only by 2 1/2 weeks... i was a busy girl... anyway... the wedding was located at the Gentle House at the WOU campus... what a beautiful place for any party... i just loved all the green everywhere...






No comments:

Post a Comment