Saturday, August 29, 2009

LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Its that time of the year...


... time for portraits!



Portraits of Any kind make great holiday gifts!


* Family Portraits
* Senior Portraits
* Maternity
* Newborns
* Children
* Pets
* Headshots
* Business



You name it... I can do it!


www.foreveressencephotography.com
www.foreveressencephotography.blogspot.com


LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER!!!


$250
You will recieve...


* A quality photographer with YEARS experience...
* A photographer that is easy to get along with and is always happy to capture your special moments...
* 1 hr photo session at your choice of location... tell me a bit about yourself and what you like and I can come up with some fun locations too! New locations are always a treat!
* An online slideshow for you to view your portraits... Name your top 5 images and I will make them a masterpeice...
* Also recieve a HIGH RESOLUTION CD with the images from your session along with your selected 5 favorite images that I have spent time perfecting just for you...


With your CD you will have print rights to your images... that means you can print them wherever you like... Photo Vision is a great local lab... but you can even print them at Walmart or Costco... or again... wherever you like...


As the photographer I retain copyright to the images... this just means that I can use them in marketing materials or on my sites... etc.


This offer is not valid for event photography...


If you are interested in Wedding or other event photography please send me an email... I have nearly the same offer as above starting at only $750.

Capture The Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment